“In response to Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries not wanting “not so cool” kids or women who wear size large to wear his company’s clothes, Greg Karber has come up with a funny and creative way to readjust the Abercrombie & Fitch brand.
He’s giving their clothes to the homeless.
After scouring his local thrift shop’s “douchebag section,” Karber heads to LA’s Skid Row to dole out the clothes among the homeless population. Watch the stunt and find out how you can be involved in one man’s troll-job on a company with some pretty unflattering business practices in the video above.”
Your body will thank you!
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that stuffs not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
The wisdom from movies you never notice until they are transformed into a gifset.
Today: watermelon, almonds, starwberries and rye crispbread with avocado
Close-up of todays greek yoghurt with strawberries and granola (and a blueberry :)
Okay for real this tastes just like peanut butter and jelly.