Hello phenomenal followers!
I am hosting my first ever giveaway, in honor of the first issue of the magazine (to be published in April)! It’s a huge deal, and as a thank you for all of the love and support I get from my followers, I’m going to be giving away a $100 gift card to the NIKE store.
- Following is optional, but don’t follow me just because I am having a giveaway. Follow me because you want to be healthy and happy!
- I will be using a random number generator to pick a winner.
- Likes & reblogs count, but you can only reblog 5 times.
- If you win and do not respond to my my message within 48 hours, I will pick a different winner. Keep your ask box open!
- The prize will be shipped to your house through the online NIKE store. I will ship the card for US residents only.
- If you are from another country, I will send it by e-mail (also through NIKE store).
This will run until May 1st, 2013! Good luck! <3
Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in that situation.
Drove drunk, got in an accident and need an organ transplant? No problem.
Messing around with a gun, accidentally shoot yourself in the leg and need surgery? Of course.
Smoke tobacco for most of your life and need treatment for lung cancer? Yep.
Climb a tree, fall out and break your leg? We’ll fix that right up.
Have sex and get pregnant when you don’t want to be? YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION AND YOU DESERVE NO MEDICAL HELP OR COMPASSION! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!
“Worry about your own uterus” wise wise words.
3 months since I started this fitblr and changed my lifestyle! :)
I wonder how “ab-y” I could get by June! :D
Anything is possible if you set your mind to it! :D:D:D:D